Bạn đang xem: ain’t
Your browser doesn’t support HTML5 audio /eɪnt/ us
Your browser doesn’t support HTML5 audio/eɪnt/
short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not:
He ain’t going.
“Can I have a cigarette?” “I ain’t got none left.”
- As my old ma used to say, you can’t spend what you ain’t got.
- So he’s a bit of an idiot, but he’s still my bruv, ain’t he?
- I ain’t done nothing wrong.
- Lend me a fiver – I ain’t got no money right now.
- That sounds awful – Sinatra he ain’t!
Yes, no & not
- does a bear/do bears shit in the woods? idiom
- no way idiom
- not that idiom
- nothing doing idiom
- wouldn’t be seen dead idiom
- wouldn’t dream of sth/doing sth idiom
- you betcha idiom
다른 결과 보기 »
Want to improve your English for work?
The new Cambridge English kahoots for work are a fun way to improve your communication skills in the workplace.
if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it